Complex put together a promo documentary that follows each artist in their respective states. Bun B narrates brief bios on both emcee and producer. The documentary briefly touches on Royce's alcohol addiction and Preem's struggle before linking up with Guru and forming Gang Starr. Of course the similar formula (duo with emcee and producer) used for PRhyme will draw comparisons to Gang Starr. Especially since Preemo will be the main producer in both duos. But I think Royce is lyrical enough (and different enough) to stand on his own and give us a completely different album.
Peep documentary and tracklist below.
2. Dat Sound Good ft. Mac Miller & Ab Soul
3. U Looz
4. You Should Know ft. Dwele
6. Wishin’ ft. Common
7. To Me, To U ft. Jay Electronica
8. Underground Kings ft. Killer Mike & Schoolboy Q
9. Microphone Preem ft. Slaughterhouse